Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ahhh!!!

I think I've put a bit too much on my plate this time.  I'm supposed to be working on a kit for someone, doing the Sprite Stitch Mini-swap for September, and I have about a thousand other unfinished projects that I've started, PLUS, I'm planning on making ornaments for my family for Christmas because, well...I'm a broke ho and making ornaments will be really cheap.  Good news is, that kit is about half-way finished and I don't really need to be done with it until the end of October, and the swap is only until the end of September, so that frees up all of November to work on the ornaments.  Sheesh!  I got all my pattern work done for the swap and all the supplies purchased, so all I need to do is get started!  Maybe I'll do that instead of posting on here?  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment