Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September Swap!

I received my Sprite Stitch September Swap gift from non other than Stardrifter!  It's kind of funny putting this on here when I've only got three followers and one of them happens to be her.  Anyway...I thought I'd go ahead and post pictures up here!

SMB Big Mushroom Keychain
 As you can see, in the middle of all that madness is the Super Mario Bros. big mushroom keychain she made me.  It's stitched on both sides, so it looks nice no matter how you look at it, and it's super cute, obviously.
TLOZ Link with Triforce Magnet
She also made me a kick-ass magnet of Link with a Triforce from Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past.  I'm glad that both swap partners I've had have been incredibly awesome and sent me some wonderful gifts.  Sprite Stitch is full of good people and I plan to do every swap that I have time for.  I have yet to finish my project to send off, but I'll definitely be done with it and have it sent out by Monday.  I'll post pictures of it on here once I know the recipient has received it.  I don't want to spoil in case that person should happen upon my blog and see it.  Once I'm done with that, I need to get back on that kit I've been working on FOREVER and get it done.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment