Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm SO glad Christmas is over...

...Because I'm kind of a Grinch.  The season does make for some craftiness on my part!  I'm still in the process of one, but time crept up on me and it's for a family member, so I'm pretty sure he'll be happy whenever he gets it.  I did get a few quick projects done for a "gift-it-forward" I participated in.  Nothing too impressive, but fun and adorable nonetheless.

A butterfly keychain/zipperpull


A mustache pin-I know, adorbs, right?











A rubber ducky
ornament/wallhanging















All three of these projects were done in a weekend...and adored by the recipients.  Once I get my last Christmas project done, I promise it will be up here as soon as it's done.  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I really like the moustache. So cute! I'm always excited for Christmas and always happy when it's over. =]

    ReplyDelete